THE O R D E R OF A MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE OF LITHUANIAN REPUBLIC
ON THE ORDER NO. 194 OF THE MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE “FOR THE NATIONAL LAND SERVICE UNDER THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE "
29 June 2010 No. 3D-600 Vilnius
1. I a m e n d the regulations of the National Land Service under the Ministry of Agriculture approved by the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Lithuania 14 June 2001, Order no. 194 “For the National Land Service under the Ministry of Agriculture” (Official Gazette 2001, no. 52-1852, 2008, no. 150-6122), and arrange them in new edit (attached).
2. I s t i p u l a t e that this Order shall inure on 1 July 2010.
THE MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE VIGILIJUS JUKNA
by the Minister‘s of Agriculture of the
Republic of Lithuania Order no.
194 (by the Minister‘s of Agriculture of the Republic of Lithuania Order no. 3D-600 edit of 29 June 2010)
REGULATIONS OF THE NATIONAL LAND SERVICE UNDER THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE GENERAL REGULATIONS
1. National Land Service under the Ministry of Agriculture (hereinafter - the National Land Service) is a Lithuanian state institution which participates in the formation and implementation of public policies for land management and administration, land reform, land use planning, real estate cadaster, accounting, geodesy, cartography, state georeferential spatial data sets and preparation of Lithuanian spatial information infrastructure.
2. National Land Service in its activities refers to the Lithuanian Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania, the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, international treaties, the decrees of the President of the Republic, resolutions of the Government of Lithuania, orders of the Prime Minister, the orders of the Minister of Agriculture and other legislation and these regulations.
3. National Land Service is owned by the state. The rights and duties of the National Land Service are implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture, which:
3.1. confirms and amends regulations of the National Land Service;
3.2. hires and dismisses the Director of the National Land Service;
3.3. takes decisions on the replacement of the headquarters of the National Land Service;
3.4. takes decisions on the reorganization and liquidation of the National Land Service;
3.5. appoints and dismisses the liquidator or organizes liquidation commission and terminates its mandate;
3.6. in its competence solves other issues of these regulations and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. The National Land Service is a public legal entity that has a bank account and a seal with the national emblem of Lithuania and its name and its brand. The address of the National Land Service: Gedimino ave.19, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania.
5. The National Land Service is a budgetary institution financed from the state budget of the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter - the state budget). Transferred property of the owner and acquired property of the National Land Service by the ownership belongs to the owner, and the National Land Service manages, uses and disposes it according to the Laws.
II. OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE NATIONAL LAND SERVICE
6. The main objectives of the National Land Service are:
6.1. to participate and implement state policy in land management and administration, property rights to land, forest, water bodies, state-owned land transfer, transmission to use and other land reform, land management, real estate cadaster, accounting, geo-referential land surveying, geodesy, cartography and state georeferential spatial data sets arrangement, the establishment of the Lithuanian spatial information infrastructure;
6.2. ensure the implementation of legal regulation relations of land;
6.3. perform the functions of the state land trust legal entity (the trustee);
6.4. organize and carry out state land use control;
6.5. govern informational systems and registers estimated by the Law;
6.6. ensure the arrangement and maintenance of the land management planning documents, perform state maintenance and quality control of the activities of the state geodesy and cartography.
7. National Land Service carrying out the assigned objectives performs following functions:
7.1. prepares and participates in the preparation of the legislation projects, provides suggestions on the legislation projects according to the National Land Service competence;
7.2. prepares geodesy-based updating, mapping of the state georeferential data sets, Lithuanian spatial information infrastructure activities assurance and improvement programs, organizes state geodesy-based arranging, updating, mapping and implementation of the state georeferential spatial data sets and geo-referencing mapping programs;
7.3. sells state land parcels, except those that other state land trustees have rights to sell according to the Land Law and other laws.
7.4. transmit gratuitous use of state land leases, except land, which the Land Law and other laws, in certain instances has the right to lease and transfer free of charge to other state-owned land by the trustees;
7.5. considers applications and decide on the restitution of property rights to land, forest and water resources;
7.6. acts on behalf of the state inheritance and purchase private land for public ownership cases prescribed by law;
7.7. carry out land reform in client functions, plans and administers the budget of land reform, land management and administration of the work to carry out the data on the country's land fund of the state to develop, land management information system;
7.8. coordinates land consolidation works, and according to the laws involved in the land consolidation process;
7.9. organized at the regional level land use plans and land reform, land use planning and public land development and conversion projects;
7.10. approves land use planning documents;
7.11. statutory cases decided by the main plots of land-use change issues;
7.12. deals with requests to take land for public needs and make decisions to take land for public purposes;
7.13. controls of the planned work related to land use and land use status conditions change, alignment with the land use planning documents;
7.14. organizes and conducted by the state land use controls;
7.15. carries out state land use planning documents;
7.16. the law and procedure establishes easements;
7.17. decisions to form or organize according to the territorial planning documents designed for public land;
7.18. decisions to reorganize according to the territorial planning documents designed to municipalities or private land;
7.19. issues certificates of competency to develop land-use planning documents, surveyor, land surveyor qualification certificates, stops, suspends or revokes;
7.20. organizes the monitoring of the use of land resources;
7.21. methodological guidance to state and local surveying and mapping work, the State Geodetic, state and municipal georeferential spatial data sets of the Lithuanian spatial information infrastructure assurance and improvement works within its competence, coordinated unification of spatial data sets and interoperability;
7.22. prepares and approved by the state georeferential spatial data sets and geo-referencing maps and a list of such mapping technical regulations and specifications of the state geodetic network accuracy classes;
7.23. organized by the Lithuanian State Border Service of Geodesy and Cartography works;
7.24. organizes by the Lithuanian Positioning System (LitPOS) management and development;
7.25. administered by the geo-referencing maps, state maps, state orthophotographic georeferential spatial data sets of authors exclusive property rights, protected by the state geodesic and cartographic material and determine the material for the Users;
26. by the state and municipalities conducted surveying and mapping work, state georeferential spatial data sets of state supervision and quality control;
7.27. by land cadastre data verification;
7.28. coordinate land use planning documents, preparing the real estate cadastre performing measurements, Geodesy and Cartography operatives training of professionals;
7.29. by excellence in preparing information on restitution, land reform and other issues;
7.30. prepares responses to natural and legal persons requests, complaints and inquiries assigned to the competence of the National Land Service, and advice;
7.31. contracts and monitor their implementation;
7.32. participates in the working groups, commissions, foreign technical assistance programs;
7.33. within its competence, in contact with the relevant authorities of foreign countries and international organizations and represent their Republic of Lithuania;
7.34. implements the company's Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics Center, GIS - Center "owner's rights and responsibilities;
7.35. performs other laws of the Republic of Lithuania and the Lithuanian government decrees functions.
III. RIGHTS OF THE NATIONAL LAND SERVICE
8. The National Land Service in implementing its tasks and carrying out the functions assigned to its competence shall be entitled to:
8.1. legislation established procedure to obtain from the state and municipal institutions, agencies, and other persons information and proposals of the National Land Service expertise;
8.2. provides suggestions, comments on the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, the Lithuanian government decrees and other legal acts;
8.3. of ministries, government agencies, academic and research institutions, and other state and municipal institutions, agencies, organizations, state enterprises, the social partners and experts, in agreement with their leaders, and to create joint committees (working groups) and other collegial institutions Lithuanian law Republic of Lithuania and the Government of the resolutions of the National Land Service expertise to develop projects and consider other National Land Service issues, to participate in government agencies and other state and municipal committees (working groups) and other collegial bodies;
8.4. within its competence, the use of public registers and cadastral data;
8.5. The National Land Service have other rights which are conferred upon it by laws of the Republic of Lithuania, the Lithuanian government regulation, and other legal acts.
IV. ACTIVITIES ORGANIZATION OF THE NATIONAL LAND SERVICE
9. National Land Service administrative structure of the Government of Lithuania approved on behalf of the Minister of Agriculture.
10. National Land Service shall be organized in accordance with the Minister of Agriculture of the strategic action plans shall be adopted under the auspices of the Strategic Planning Methodology approved by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania in 2002. June 6. Resolution No. 827 (Official Gazette 2002, no. 57-2312, 2007, no. 23 879). National Land Service's strategic business plans are published on the National Land Service website.
11. National Land Service bodies and to regulate the internal procedures of the National Land Service's rules of procedure, structural subdivisions, civil servants and employees working under employment contracts, job descriptions and other National Land Service under the orders of the Director approved the legislation.
12. National Land Service and headed for her assigned tasks the responsibility of the Director who is appointed and dismissed by the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Lithuania Law on Public Service (Official Gazette 1999, no. 66-2130; 2002, no. 45-1708) in accordance with .
13. National Land Service Director:
13.1 organizes the National Land Service to work on the proper implementation of the National Land Service ambitions, and delegated functions;
13.2. ensures Lithuanian laws, decrees of the President of the Republic of Lithuania, the Republic of Lithuania in international treaties of the Republic of Lithuania Government resolutions, the Prime Minister and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and the Government of the Prime Minister, the Minister of Agriculture's assignment;
13.3. according to the laws represent the National Land Service in international organizations and state institutions, enterprises and organizations, and other businesses and organizations in the courts;
13.4. orders and other legal acts are adopted, monitor their implementation. Where applicable, along with other agencies on joint orders, or orders, approved by other laws;
13.5. provided by the Lithuanian Minister of Agriculture:
13.5.1. approval of the National Land Service strategic business plans;
13.5.2. National Land Service annual activity reports, which inform the implementation of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, the program and its implementing measures and reports on its activities;
13.6.1. National Land Service of civil servants and employees working under employment contracts and receiving a salary from the state budget and public funds, the list of positions to pay the funds to the National Land Service under the Government of Lithuania approved the maximum civil servants and the number of posts;
13.6.2. National Land Service Rules of the structural subdivisions, civil servants and employees working under employment contracts, job descriptions;
13.7. manner prescribed by law shall employ and dismiss the National Land Authority civil servants and employees working under an employment contract, to encourage them to give benefits, employment or disciplinary action;
13.8. available to the National Land Office for funding and carrying out related financial transactions, signed bank checks, references and other documents;
13.9. performs other functions estimated by legal acts.
14. National Land Service has a deputy director(s). Deputy Director (s) shall be appointed and dismissed according to the Director of the Public Service Act procedures. Deputy Director(s) is (are) directly subject to the Director and is (are) responsible for the implementation of the tasks designated by the administration.
15. In Director's temporary absence, his duties shall be performed by the appointed Deputy Director or head of structural unit.
16. National Land Service under the competence of the Director’s issued orders and other endorsed legislation are obligatory for structural units, other public authorities, municipalities, legal entities and natural persons.
17. National Land Service departments’ activities are organized according to the approved strategic plans, these regulations and own regulations, the Rules of Procedure of the National Land Service and civil servants and employees working under employment contracts, job descriptions.
18. Civil servants and employees working under employment contracts, acceptance to positions (work), dismissal from office (work), their salary payment procedures and conditions, rights, duties, responsibilities, and other social guarantees are established by the Lithuanian Republic Law on Public Service, Labor Code of the Republic of Lithuania (Official Gazette 2002, no. 64-2569), and other laws and regulations.
V. FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL CONTROL OF THE NATIONAL LAND SERVICE
19. Other strategic action plan, the performance of programs, procedures, supervision of the implementation, as well as the European Union, foreign institutions or received assistance for financial management from funds and the use of maintenance and financial performance of the National Land Service is monitored by the Ministry of Agriculture, the Internal Audit Department. The financial (legitimacy) and operational control of the National Land Service is performed by the state authorized institution.
VI. FINAL REGULATIONS
20. National Land Service Regulations and their amendments shall enter into force on the day of the Register of Legal Entities.
21. Public reports of the National Land Service are published on the website or in the media.
22.The National Land Service is being reorganized, restructured or liquidated in the Lithuanian Civil Code (Official Gazette 2000, no. 74-2262), the Government of the Republic of Lithuania (Official Gazette 1994, no. 43772, 1998, no. 41(1) - 1131), the Republic of Lithuania budgetary institutions (Official Gazette 1995, no.104-2322, 2010, no. 15-699) and other legal acts.